- August 19, 2019Nick PHunted Tioga preserve for the first time two days ago. Not sure what to expect but it was more challenging than I imagined. Getting within bow range wasn't easy and the hills are steep. After a few hours was able to get close enough to one that would stand still for a shot, actually two shots. The whole team up there did a great job. Thanks for the fun time.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Nick, Thank you for this great review, I'm so glad to hear you had a great time! We hope to see you again soon!
- June 3, 2019John L.My two sons and I wanted to do something other than our normal whitetail hunt around home and that lead us to Tioga Ranch. We decided to make an "adventure" of it and stay for 2 nights for the experience of big game hunt away from home. Aside from our success getting 3 hogs for our freezers the service and friendliness of everyone there really stood out. We especially enjoyed meeting hunters from other areas and swapping a few "lies". The hunt itself was a lot fun and had it's challenges but Mark, our guide, did a great job getting us in position to score. So give Tioga Ranch a try; you won't be disappointed.
- April 18, 2019Jason M.My son and I came to Tioga ranch for a meat hog hunt Not knowing what to expect. Let me tell you that all you have to do is ask ! the entire crew here is an amazing group of people. This was my sons first hunt and our guide was great with him and put him on a huge hog. My son was so excited that he harvested his first ever animal. We will be back for sure.Tioga Boar HuntingJason - thank you so much for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you and your son had such a wonderful time with us. Thank you for choosing us for your son's first hunt - we hope it's something he remembers for the rest of his life! Hope to see you and your son again soon.
- March 24, 2019Chelsea K.My boyfriend has shot a smaller farel pig before and told me how much fun it was so I started looking into hunts. We just got back from Tioga Ranch. We went for a boar hunt. Let me start out by saying this experience will leave a everlasting memory! As soon as we arrived we knew this was going to be a great weekend! They welcomed us like family and treated us like family. We got settled in and then had an amazing dinner. The next morning we both went out with Mike and Jazz (amazing people) to hunt with as our guides. I shot this huge farel boar and then my boyfriend shot a huge russian boar that we both were very happy about. Then my boyfriend went out again to shoot a fallow doe which was awesome too! Everyone at Tioga ranch are the most nicest people that you can meet. The rooms at the ranch are great and Wanda the cook is outstanding! Mark did my reservations and he is above and beyond accommodating. All the guides are very welcoming and very very knowledgeable. We already decided before we left that we want to return to hunt again. This is the place to go with anyone including children! I cant wait to make this a tradition and bring my children too! Thank you all on Tioga Ranch for the amazing experience that we had here and we cant wait to return!Tioga Boar HuntingChelsea - your amazing review makes everything so worth it! We are so happy to be a place to build those family traditions. You and your boyfriend were amazing guests, not to mention, you both had a great shot! We can't wait to see you, and the whole family, again soon!
- January 29, 2019Mark AEvery one was great . The hunt mas much more than I hoped for. My guide was the best. The food was great and everyone there was friendly and made me feel relaxed.Tioga Boar HuntingHi Mark - thank you so much for your kind words. Hearing that you were relaxed and had your expectations exceeded means SO much to us. We hope to see you again soon for your next hunt with Tioga Boar Hunting!