- January 29, 2019Mark AEvery one was great . The hunt mas much more than I hoped for. My guide was the best. The food was great and everyone there was friendly and made me feel relaxed.Tioga Boar HuntingHi Mark - thank you so much for your kind words. Hearing that you were relaxed and had your expectations exceeded means SO much to us. We hope to see you again soon for your next hunt with Tioga Boar Hunting!
- January 28, 2019chad mAll I can say is when you think you have had the best time you can at Tioga it gets better!! My second trip in 3 months and what a blast! I asked for Kirt again as my guide and he outdid himself! We were huntin the Fallow Doe this time. We stalked for awhile, then he set us up in a heated blind. After staying in the blind with great conversation Kirt asked if we should stalk and half hour later our deer was taken! I wasn't planning on hunting anything else, but I decided to ask if I could have Kirt take me out for a meat hog after lunch. He said no problem and by late afternoon we had one! I absolutely LOVE this place! Great guys and Wanda! Cant wait to go back again! Thank you Tioga!Tioga Boar HuntingChad - thank you so much for sharing this amazing experience with us! Kirt is such a valuable member of our team here and we are so glad that you two are a match made in hunting heaven. We love YOU so much and we can't wait to see you again soon for your next hunt!
- November 27, 2018Scott V.From the second I stepped out of my truck at Tioga Boar hunting's parking lot I knew this was going to be good! Just the atmosphere of the grounds had my blood pumping, I was ready. This was my 2nd trip for a hog hunt 1st at Tioga. (My other hunt was in Tenn. and it wasn't good!) We walked into the lodge at Tioga and felt the warmth right away! Wanda (the Chef) greeted us and got us settled in our room immediately. We had dinner and relaxed for the night with football on the TV. The rooms are GREAT, all with their own TV and HUGE bathroom! I felt at home here. Mike (the head honcho) came in and explained how things worked and took questions from all of the hunters. (and may I add they don't over book, it's perfect) Breakfast in the am was amazing and plenty of it. You don't go hungry here. We met our guide Derek and he took us out into the woods to hunt. Derek was great as well. Knew all there is to know about hogs and the land. I got my Meat Hog before lunch. Derek set me up on it and gutted it right were he laid! The guides stay with you which I like in unfamiliar territory! We went in for lunch and Wanda cooked another amazing meal! My buddy went out after lunch and got his Meat Hog soon after going out. We relaxed and enjoyed talking to Wanda the rest of the day. Derek had our meat processed and bagged ready to go the next morning. I didn't want to leave it was soooo relaxing and I will add all of the guides were very nice. I can't say enough good things about our trip. Thank you Wanda, Mike and Derek (and all the other guides) for such a great experience. There's no pressure to get another type of hog, you get what YOU want here! Can't wait to come back next year!Tioga Boar HuntingScott - "wow" is the only thing we can say after reading your kind words! We are so happy that you had this great experience with us - we strive to make each of our hunters feel comfortable and feel like family. Thank you so much for giving hog hunting another shot - we're really glad it was with us! We can't wait to see you again for another great hunt. We'll keep a room in the lodge warm for you!
- October 26, 2018chad mMy dad and I just went on the "meat hog" hunt. It was top notch all the way!We arrived, got settled, and Kirk "A REALLY GREAT GUIDE" took us out. We got to see a variety of animals on the property during our hunt. He got my dad lined up for a shot on a hog, then got me lined up for a shot with a cross bow.They even took pictures with us! The hogs were taken to the lodge for more pictures and hung up. We had an awesome pulled boar lunch prepared by Wanda which was delicious and then watched the guys make quick easy work of skinning. We had another great meal for suppa and chatted with other guests. We got up the next day to great huge breakfast. We loaded up our butchered meat and iced it all down. We couldn't ask for a better couple of days hunting. If your looking for any kind of hunt, I recommend looking into Tioga Ranch first!! You won't be disappointed!!Thanks again Mark,Kirk,Cliff,Wanda, and all the other important guys there!!Tioga Boar HuntingHello Chad! Wow, this review really made us smile. We are so grateful to have been your guides and shown you a good time with our hunt and your meals. Wanda sure knows her way around a kitchen! Can't wait to hunt with you again soon, Chad.
- October 11, 2018Jeff LMy friend and I just got back from a fantastic Boar hunt at Tioga Boar Ranch. It was a great experience! The staff is friendly, helpful, and very attentive to your needs. Wanda cooks up some incredible food to keep you fueled up on your hunt. The accommodations are great, and the hunting grounds are superb. The guides are the best. We had Mark (senior)guiding our hunt. He took great care of us, gave us great pointers, and made sure our hunt was everything we hoped for. He took great care of us as new hunters, and frankly was just a nice guy to be around. At the end of the night there is a fire to sit around and share stories with the new friends you've made, and in the morning, the staff expertly butchers your game. We plan on making this a tradition Many thanks to the great people at Tioga!Tioga Boar HuntingHello Jeff! Wow, this review absolutely made our days. Your wonderful experience with us truly warms our hearts and we are so happy that you had such a lovely time with your friend. We are thrilled you chose to begin your hunting journey with us, and we can't wait to see you again soon!