- January 30, 2021Denis KI got my first wild boar hunt on January 28. It was amazing! Special Thank You for my guide Chad and the rest of the staff. I will be back very soon and bring my friends as well. Thank you, guys!Tioga Boar HuntingHello Denis, Thank you so much for this amazing review, We are so glad you enjoyed your trip with us!
- December 21, 2020Richard ZHunted during snowvid , 28 inches of snow on the ground and Mark still put us on the hogs. The food was great the hospitality is beyond reproach. The quality of the meat is amazing. Best hunting experience I have had in years.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Richard, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We love to hear you had a great time! Cant wait to see you next season!
- November 6, 2020Jay DGreat memory. I had the time of my life. all the employees were great and very helpfull. My guide put me on a wonderful pig. (chase).The meals were excellent. The lodge was perfect. planning on returning in the spring for a russian boar. Thank you all for the great memory.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Jay, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you loved your trip with us!
- October 22, 2020Mark MWe received great care and fantastic meals. The rooms were very nice, large and clean. Our guide Mark was right on top of where our boars were headed, and helped us get in position for a great shot. I was hunting with a partner and both he and I got a terrific size meat hog, around the 240 lb range. They field dressed it and took care of all of the processing, even vacuum sealed it. They used outstanding quality bags and labels that are clear to see and will not fall off. It was a wonderful hunting trip from beginning to the exciting end. They didn't just cut it up and toss it in a bag for us. It was a professional job and let me tell you after putting some of it on the smoker it made such a good impression that I know I will be going back again and again. All I can say is thank you and I look forward to hunting again and will bring more people next timeTioga Boar HuntingHello Mark, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so glad you had a great trip! We are excited for you to come back next season!
- July 27, 2020Richie HIncredible experience ! My son and I went trophy boar hunting for the first time. We were greeted at the front desk by Mark, who was both friendly and informative. Our guide Kurt was awesome, he and my son hit it off right away. We walked and stalked as opposed to sitting in a tree stand or a blind, which we both totally preferred. There were many beautiful animals to see on the property while we hunted, and the grounds have amazing views. When the time came for the shot, Kurt stood with my son, guiding him the whole time. He caught the wild boar he came for And couldn’t have been more excited. As far as the accommodations go, they were immaculate. Not what expected from A hunting lodge. Wanda, the woman who cooked all our Meals and took care of the place was friendly and accommodating. The meals were delicious ! I would highly recommend Tioga Boar Ranch ! My son and I will definitely be coming back !
Around the Web