- November 1, 2019Mark V.Oct. 25,26, 2019 This was an awesome experience. I recommend this ranch for anyone who has never done this type of hunt. We were there for two days and we were treated like family. we did a two day hunt and had Kurt as our guide. He put us on very nice pigs for both days. The staff were very friendly and engaging. Mark, Kurt, Wanda's daughter, and Wanda were GREAT!!!! I will be back for sure. Thanks GuysTioga Boar HuntingHello Mark, Thank you for this great review! I am so glad to hear you loved our ranch and your hunt! We hope to see you back soon!
- October 30, 2019Paul KGreat hunt 3 of us from NYS food was really good cant say enough about people took 4 meat hogs an all around good place and a lot of fun Thanks Mark.
- August 19, 2019Nick PHunted Tioga preserve for the first time two days ago. Not sure what to expect but it was more challenging than I imagined. Getting within bow range wasn't easy and the hills are steep. After a few hours was able to get close enough to one that would stand still for a shot, actually two shots. The whole team up there did a great job. Thanks for the fun time.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Nick, Thank you for this great review, I'm so glad to hear you had a great time! We hope to see you again soon!
- June 3, 2019John L.My two sons and I wanted to do something other than our normal whitetail hunt around home and that lead us to Tioga Ranch. We decided to make an "adventure" of it and stay for 2 nights for the experience of big game hunt away from home. Aside from our success getting 3 hogs for our freezers the service and friendliness of everyone there really stood out. We especially enjoyed meeting hunters from other areas and swapping a few "lies". The hunt itself was a lot fun and had it's challenges but Mark, our guide, did a great job getting us in position to score. So give Tioga Ranch a try; you won't be disappointed.
- April 18, 2019Jason M.My son and I came to Tioga ranch for a meat hog hunt Not knowing what to expect. Let me tell you that all you have to do is ask ! the entire crew here is an amazing group of people. This was my sons first hunt and our guide was great with him and put him on a huge hog. My son was so excited that he harvested his first ever animal. We will be back for sure.Tioga Boar HuntingJason - thank you so much for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you and your son had such a wonderful time with us. Thank you for choosing us for your son's first hunt - we hope it's something he remembers for the rest of his life! Hope to see you and your son again soon.