- November 6, 2020Jay DGreat memory. I had the time of my life. all the employees were great and very helpfull. My guide put me on a wonderful pig. (chase).The meals were excellent. The lodge was perfect. planning on returning in the spring for a russian boar. Thank you all for the great memory.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Jay, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you loved your trip with us!
- October 22, 2020Mark MWe received great care and fantastic meals. The rooms were very nice, large and clean. Our guide Mark was right on top of where our boars were headed, and helped us get in position for a great shot. I was hunting with a partner and both he and I got a terrific size meat hog, around the 240 lb range. They field dressed it and took care of all of the processing, even vacuum sealed it. They used outstanding quality bags and labels that are clear to see and will not fall off. It was a wonderful hunting trip from beginning to the exciting end. They didn't just cut it up and toss it in a bag for us. It was a professional job and let me tell you after putting some of it on the smoker it made such a good impression that I know I will be going back again and again. All I can say is thank you and I look forward to hunting again and will bring more people next timeTioga Boar HuntingHello Mark, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so glad you had a great trip! We are excited for you to come back next season!
- July 27, 2020Richie HIncredible experience ! My son and I went trophy boar hunting for the first time. We were greeted at the front desk by Mark, who was both friendly and informative. Our guide Kurt was awesome, he and my son hit it off right away. We walked and stalked as opposed to sitting in a tree stand or a blind, which we both totally preferred. There were many beautiful animals to see on the property while we hunted, and the grounds have amazing views. When the time came for the shot, Kurt stood with my son, guiding him the whole time. He caught the wild boar he came for And couldn’t have been more excited. As far as the accommodations go, they were immaculate. Not what expected from A hunting lodge. Wanda, the woman who cooked all our Meals and took care of the place was friendly and accommodating. The meals were delicious ! I would highly recommend Tioga Boar Ranch ! My son and I will definitely be coming back !
- July 25, 2020Richard HAn incredible experience ! I took my son trophy boar hunting for the first time. We were greeted by Mark at the front desk upon arrival. He was both friendly and informative. Our guide Kurt was awesome ! He and my son hit it off right away. We walked and stalked as opposed to sitting in a tree stand or a blind, which we totally preferred. There were many animals to see while we stalked, Fallow deer, Buffalo, and more. The grounds are views all around are beautiful ! When it came time for the shot, Kurt was right with my son guiding him the whole time. The accommodations were immaculate ! Not what I expected for a hunting lodge. Wanda, the woman who cooked all our meals and took care of the place was friendly and accommodating. The meals were delicious. I would highly recommend Tioga boar ranch ! My son and I will definitely be coming back !Tioga Boar HuntingHello Richard, Thank you for taking the time writing us this amazing review! We are so glad to hear you and your son had a great time! We hope to see you back next season!
- June 2, 2020Regis S.This was my 3rd trip to Tioga Boar Ranch. On my first trip I harvested a beautiful Bison and on my second trip a nice Trophy Boar. This trip I was looking for a large Super Trophy Boar and I was not disappointed! My guide for all 3 trips was Mark and I can't say enough good things about him. We get along really well and he goes out of his way to make sure I get a chance at what I am looking for-this time he put me on a 530 lb monster and I was able to put a nice stalk on this boar and get a good clean kill with my crossbow. The rest of the staff are really good people who do their best to make you comfortable and feel like one of the family. I highly recommend hunting here. You wont be sorry. I will be back for my 4th hunt in September and already know that it will be another great time. a huge Thank You to everybody at Tioga Boar Ranch, you are the best!!!Tioga Boar HuntingHello Regis, Thank you for this amazing review! I am so glad to hear your hunt with mark was successful! i will be sure to share this review with him!