- May 2, 2021Jon MI had so much fun at your ranch. Thanks Carl ( my guide ) Mike ( the driver and hunt coordinator) for making it happen for me. Professional service. Highly recommends it. Wanda thank you for delicious boar meals. Will be back again. Thanks so muchTioga Boar HuntingHello Linda, Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to hear you had an amazing trip! i will be sure to share this amazing review with Carl, Mike & Wanda !
- April 22, 2021Linda D.I wasn't sure what to expect when we booked our hunt but it was a truly amazing adventure. Our guide, Curt, took us to a blind to get our management hogs but for a while we didn't see any at all. Then we witnessed a parade of fallow deer...there must have been around 80 of them! Following that, Curt had seen a hog and off we went on foot. He led us right to my hog and it seemed like every time I lined up a shot he would move around the tree. I was able to take him with one shot. It was wonderful! They loaded my hog in the trailer after Curt gutted it and the driver radioed back he had seen another. He went down the hill with Curt and I chose to ride down the ski slope. When the guys finally caught up with the 2nd hog, it decided to come back at them. Curt even advised my husband to get behind a tree. He had a tricky shot as his hog was so close it was blurry in his scope. The guys at the ranch are wonderful and the whole experience was very relaxing. Wanda cooked wonderful meals and there was plenty to eat. It was even better than some hotels we've been in. Now we need to save up for one of those gorgeous fallow deer. We love this place and will definitely be back.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Linda, Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to hear you had an amazing trip! i will be sure to share this amazing review with Curt!
- January 30, 2021Denis KI got my first wild boar hunt on January 28. It was amazing! Special Thank You for my guide Chad and the rest of the staff. I will be back very soon and bring my friends as well. Thank you, guys!Tioga Boar HuntingHello Denis, Thank you so much for this amazing review, We are so glad you enjoyed your trip with us!
- December 20, 2020Richard ZHunted during snowvid , 28 inches of snow on the ground and Mark still put us on the hogs. The food was great the hospitality is beyond reproach. The quality of the meat is amazing. Best hunting experience I have had in years.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Richard, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We love to hear you had a great time! Cant wait to see you next season!
- November 6, 2020Jay DGreat memory. I had the time of my life. all the employees were great and very helpfull. My guide put me on a wonderful pig. (chase).The meals were excellent. The lodge was perfect. planning on returning in the spring for a russian boar. Thank you all for the great memory.Tioga Boar HuntingHello Jay, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so happy to hear you loved your trip with us!
Around the Web