- April 18, 2019Jason M.My son and I came to Tioga ranch for a meat hog hunt Not knowing what to expect. Let me tell you that all you have to do is ask ! the entire crew here is an amazing group of people. This was my sons first hunt and our guide was great with him and put him on a huge hog. My son was so excited that he harvested his first ever animal. We will be back for sure.Tioga Boar HuntingJason - thank you so much for this amazing review! We are thrilled to hear that you and your son had such a wonderful time with us. Thank you for choosing us for your son's first hunt - we hope it's something he remembers for the rest of his life! Hope to see you and your son again soon.
- March 24, 2019Chelsea K.My boyfriend has shot a smaller farel pig before and told me how much fun it was so I started looking into hunts. We just got back from Tioga Ranch. We went for a boar hunt. Let me start out by saying this experience will leave a everlasting memory! As soon as we arrived we knew this was going to be a great weekend! They welcomed us like family and treated us like family. We got settled in and then had an amazing dinner. The next morning we both went out with Mike and Jazz (amazing people) to hunt with as our guides. I shot this huge farel boar and then my boyfriend shot a huge russian boar that we both were very happy about. Then my boyfriend went out again to shoot a fallow doe which was awesome too! Everyone at Tioga ranch are the most nicest people that you can meet. The rooms at the ranch are great and Wanda the cook is outstanding! Mark did my reservations and he is above and beyond accommodating. All the guides are very welcoming and very very knowledgeable. We already decided before we left that we want to return to hunt again. This is the place to go with anyone including children! I cant wait to make this a tradition and bring my children too! Thank you all on Tioga Ranch for the amazing experience that we had here and we cant wait to return!Tioga Boar HuntingChelsea - your amazing review makes everything so worth it! We are so happy to be a place to build those family traditions. You and your boyfriend were amazing guests, not to mention, you both had a great shot! We can't wait to see you, and the whole family, again soon!
- January 29, 2019Mark AEvery one was great . The hunt mas much more than I hoped for. My guide was the best. The food was great and everyone there was friendly and made me feel relaxed.Tioga Boar HuntingHi Mark - thank you so much for your kind words. Hearing that you were relaxed and had your expectations exceeded means SO much to us. We hope to see you again soon for your next hunt with Tioga Boar Hunting!
- January 28, 2019chad mAll I can say is when you think you have had the best time you can at Tioga it gets better!! My second trip in 3 months and what a blast! I asked for Kirt again as my guide and he outdid himself! We were huntin the Fallow Doe this time. We stalked for awhile, then he set us up in a heated blind. After staying in the blind with great conversation Kirt asked if we should stalk and half hour later our deer was taken! I wasn't planning on hunting anything else, but I decided to ask if I could have Kirt take me out for a meat hog after lunch. He said no problem and by late afternoon we had one! I absolutely LOVE this place! Great guys and Wanda! Cant wait to go back again! Thank you Tioga!Tioga Boar HuntingChad - thank you so much for sharing this amazing experience with us! Kirt is such a valuable member of our team here and we are so glad that you two are a match made in hunting heaven. We love YOU so much and we can't wait to see you again soon for your next hunt!
- November 27, 2018Scott V.From the second I stepped out of my truck at Tioga Boar hunting's parking lot I knew this was going to be good! Just the atmosphere of the grounds had my blood pumping, I was ready. This was my 2nd trip for a hog hunt 1st at Tioga. (My other hunt was in Tenn. and it wasn't good!) We walked into the lodge at Tioga and felt the warmth right away! Wanda (the Chef) greeted us and got us settled in our room immediately. We had dinner and relaxed for the night with football on the TV. The rooms are GREAT, all with their own TV and HUGE bathroom! I felt at home here. Mike (the head honcho) came in and explained how things worked and took questions from all of the hunters. (and may I add they don't over book, it's perfect) Breakfast in the am was amazing and plenty of it. You don't go hungry here. We met our guide Derek and he took us out into the woods to hunt. Derek was great as well. Knew all there is to know about hogs and the land. I got my Meat Hog before lunch. Derek set me up on it and gutted it right were he laid! The guides stay with you which I like in unfamiliar territory! We went in for lunch and Wanda cooked another amazing meal! My buddy went out after lunch and got his Meat Hog soon after going out. We relaxed and enjoyed talking to Wanda the rest of the day. Derek had our meat processed and bagged ready to go the next morning. I didn't want to leave it was soooo relaxing and I will add all of the guides were very nice. I can't say enough good things about our trip. Thank you Wanda, Mike and Derek (and all the other guides) for such a great experience. There's no pressure to get another type of hog, you get what YOU want here! Can't wait to come back next year!Tioga Boar HuntingScott - "wow" is the only thing we can say after reading your kind words! We are so happy that you had this great experience with us - we strive to make each of our hunters feel comfortable and feel like family. Thank you so much for giving hog hunting another shot - we're really glad it was with us! We can't wait to see you again for another great hunt. We'll keep a room in the lodge warm for you!